Inspired by the gorgeous flame-top guitars of the past, Teye nonetheless added a little twist of his own…”La Llama” (pronounced La Dyama) means “flame” in Spanish: a stunning Flamed Maple top, stained with an amber-to-scarlet sunburst and sunk into the body, vintage dark caramel rear, all hand-rubbed violin finish, with chrome hardware. A classic look that Teye could not simply “leave alone”.
The Teye E-series is in fact an A-series guitar but with machine-engraved parts instead of the hand-engravings on the A-series.
- Model: Electric Gypsy La Llama E-Series
- Top: Bound Flame Maple Inlayed Into The Body
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony with 24 Frets & Teye Inlay
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatics
- Pickups: 2x Jason Lollar Custom-Wind
- Electronics: Teye’s Proprietary Circuitry, w/ Vol, Vol, Tone, & Mood-Knob
- Finish Type: Hand-Rubbed Luthier Oil
- Other: Laser-Engraved Pickguard, Switch Surround, & Headstock Plate
- All-Hand-Made in Austin Texas
- Teye Hardshell Case Included