I owned this guitar from 2006 until 2014, very happy to have it back, it has not changed one iota in the last three years.
One of Tony’s more basic models, it has a handmade dural tailpiece but the bridge is standard Gibson style tun-a-matic, the guitar is in fantastic condition for a 35 yr old guitar, original frets show next to zero playwear, fully documented guitar by Tony Zemaitis & very well known to the Zemaitis community
- Solid Mahogany bod with Mahogany top
- Mahogany neck with Indian Rosewood 22 fret fingerboard
- Gothic headstock
- Engraved Zemaitis logo
- Engraved Truss Rod Cover TONY!
- Mighty Mite cream color humbuckers
- Dural Pickguard
- Witches hat control knobs + phase switch