The perfect example for any guitarist wanting to play old wood live but without the $80-100k price tag of an original ’57.
Stunning vintage 1950s Gibson Goldtop, the guitar started life as a soapbar pickup model back in 1954, due to various issues during the guitars life it was decided to convert to ’57 spec.
- Original 1954 body, neck, headstock & Brazilian rosewood fingerboard.
- Correct 1957 Black plastic parts
- body has been professionally routed for Humbucking spec
- Reissue PAFs & stop bar, Gibson custom shop no-wire ABR-1
- Original 1950s tuners, selector switch, pots & caps
Please see the images for an idea of the quality & accuracy of the inner routes etc, we also have two images of the guitar pre-conversion.
The guitar plays incredibly well & sounds superb, a very inexpensive way to acquire vintage 1950s wood & Brazilian ‘board tone for a fraction of cost.